We keep you up to date on all the key information about the Federal Government's debt management and bonds in a clear and succinct manner. If you think there is a certain topic missing in our publiations, don't hesitate to contact us.
Our regular publications include:
- the detailed annual Issuance Calendar including the associated quarterly updates
- the German Government securities “Handmappe”, which is revised on a quarterly basis, contains comprehensive data and the contractual bases of German government securities, their issuance and trading (in German language)
Other areas of this site contain:
- the monthly individual listing of all German government securities in circulation
- redemptions of the Federal Government, which is updated on a monthly basis
- the Bund Fact Sheet, which is updated with each capital market issue; this provides a brief overview of issuing activity, debt management and secondary market trading
- the auction results, which are updated with each issue
- the daily terms, prices and yields of German government securities, which is published each trading day
Debt register account
We offer institutional investors free safe custody in a debt register account of any German Government securities they hold that were issued prior to 21 August 2012. Information on the opening and management of a debt register account for legal entities and pools of assets are offered here:
Here you can manage your debt register account online [in German language].