Overview of Measures of the FMS (in € bn)
|Recipient of the measure/ institute||Current guarantiees as at 2022-12-31 (section 6 StFG)1||Outstanding volume (section 7 StFG) as at 2022-12-31||Book values (section 7 StFG) 2022-12-31|
|Hypo Real Estate GmbH (HRE)||-||7.53||0.8|
|FMS-Wertmanagement AöR (FMS-WM)||-||2.0||0.0|
|Erste Abwicklungsanstalt AöR (EAA)||-||-||-|
|Refinancing FMS-WM via FMS as at 2022-12-31 (max. € 60 bn)5||59.4|
1) Guarantee income of € 2.2 bn was generated from expired liquidity guarantees of up to € 168 bn. These guarantees were not utilised.
2) The shareholding of the FMS in the CBK amounts to 15.6 % (approx. 195 million shares).
3) Of this amount, € 3.7 bn is economically attributable to FMS-WM: € 2.1 bn was paid directly to FMS-WM; € 1.6 bn was paid by DEPFA to FMS-WM as a payment obligation.
4) Rounding differences may occur
5) With the entry into force of the legal amendments to section 9 StFG on 29 December 2020, the euro refinancing of the FMS-WM via the FMS special fund was increased to a maximum of € 60 bn. The refinancing of the FMS-WM does not affect the result of the FMS.
|Total result of the FMS since the start of the measure until 2022-12-31||-21.5|