Remuneration & additional benefits
We believe that it is important for our employees to be properly remunerated. Our remuneration packages are based on market trends as well as employees' annual performance reviews; this helps ensure that your salary is in line with the market and your performance.
Our remuneration packages are based on the collective bargaining agreement for public and private banks. Above and beyond the collective bargaining agreement, we offer our employees an attractive basic salary and a performance-related bonus payment.
Furthermore, the equal pay principle for male and female employees is a key pillar of our HR policy – this is something that we had audited as part of the "Logib-D" (equal salaries in business – Germany) initiative.
This measure, as implemented by the Federal Ministry for Families, Senior Citizens, Women and Youth as well as number of renowned partners from the world of business, aims to analyse potential gender-specific salary gaps in companies.
In addition to market and performance-based remuneration, we also offer numerous attractive social benefits, such as:
- attractive BVV occupational pension schemes (BVV Versicherungsverein des Bankgewerbes a.G. and BVV Versorgungskasse des Bankgewerbes e.V.),
- save-as-you-earn schemes worth EUR 40 per month,
- allowance for renting a parking space near to your place of work,
- canteen meals,
- group accident insurance,
- parent-child office for emergency childcare,
- occupational health management (promotion of health services and joint sporting activities).